Aerenlund.org is a personal CV website and is not affiliated with any companies.
I care about your privacy and therefore this site has no intent to collect any personal identifiable information about you, except from when you are using the contact form.
- What data does the site collect?
- How does the site collect your data?
- How does the site use your data?
- How does the site store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies does the site use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact
Aerenlund.org can collect the following data:
Personal identification information (name, email address, other data the user has provided freely in a message)
You directly provide aerenlund.org with all of the data it collects. Aerenlund.org collect data and process data when you:
Voluntarily use the contact form to send a message.
Aerenlund.org collects your data so that I can:
- Respond to your contact message - that's it.
Aerenlund.org does not store your data.
When using the contact formular a PGP encrypted notification e-mail will be send with your freely provided data to my personal e-mail address. This email is stored on a server provided by Google.
I will keep your encrypted e-mail until I have replied to your message and only up to a maximum of 30 days. Once this time period has expired, I will delete your data by simply deleting the encrypted mail.
Aerenlund.org does not care about marketing and will not directly try to sell you anything.
The site will not try to contact you for any marketing purposes either.
Aerenlund.org would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request aerenlund.org for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the site corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request aerenlund.org to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that aerenlund.org erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that aerenlund.org restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to aerenlund.org’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that aerenlund.org transfer the data that has have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keep a serverside session
- Secure the user from cross site request forgery
- Know when you have dismissed the privacy checkbox
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, this site only uses:
Functionality – Aerenlund.org uses these cookies so it can protect you, and save your preferences.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Email me at: [email protected]